We'll gather to ask God to move leading up through the Easter season. We believe that as we pray in faith, God will respond.
The night will begin with an all-church time of worship on Friday at 6 pm for an hour, and then different groups will meet on the hour to pray until Saturday at 6 pm at the Rockrimmon & Heights campuses.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Arrive 10 minutes before the hour.
- You'll get a page of prayer points for you to pray through during the hour or you can pray for whatever the Spirit lays on your heart.
- At the top of the hour, you'll enter to watch a quick video instruction from Josh.
- You'll break up into groups and pray for the rest of the hour.
- At the end of the hour, you'll exit as the next group enters to pray or you stay another hour to pray.
It is available from 6pm-8pm at both RR and WH campuses so that you can enjoy the worship night and then stay for the first hour of prayer if you would like.
Please register by Wednesday Feb 26: www.woodmenvalley.org/childcare